Carpet Steam Cleaning Sydney
If you are dreaming of a Stain-Free, Radiantly Clean Carpet,then you have surfed through to the right website.
Our proven Carpet Steam Cleaning system will give you exactly that!
You can definitely rely on Adam’s Carpet Steam Cleaning Sydney if you are moving house or after a thorough clean or freshen up.
Prior to getting your carpets steam cleaned, please put in a little research into who you are letting into your house. It’s quite simple and very common for someone to buy an affordable carpet cleaning machine, charge the least expensive going rate and start ‘carpet cleaning’.
When shopping for a carpet cleaning quote, please make sure you keep the following in mind:
- Don’t pick a carpet cleaner based purely on the lowest price. This is actually one of the biggest mistakes you could make. In my experience, I would say about 90% of carpet cleaners these days use the good old bait & switch tactic. This is when a cheap price per room is advertised and quoted on the phone. When the carpet cleaner arrives at your house, the price is suddenly jacked up to some astronomical figure.
- Always choose a carpet cleaning company which will offer a 100% guarantee on their workmanship.
- A Certified Carpet Cleaner means they have had formal training and have passed an exam to get a qualification. This is very important as you probably don’t want anyone coming into your house on the hope they will get it right.
- It is also very important you choose a carpet cleaner who uses Truck Mounted equipment. These industrial machines have a much higher degree of heat and suction than portable carpet cleaning equipment. Heat and Suction are essential in getting a thoroughly clean carpet.
- Most importantly, ensure the price you are quoted on the phone, is exactly the same price you will be paying once the job is complete.
Cheap carpet cleaning companies will usually use cheap chemical products. It’s exactly the same as using cheap shampoo or dishwashing liquid.
In addition to an incredibly dismal job at cleaning carpets to start with, these cheap chemicals will leave a sticky residue behind, which will attract muck back onto the carpet – just like a magnet.
Facts About Our Carpet Steam Cleaning Services
- We are a family run business proud to serve the Sydney metropolitan area
- We use the latest Truck Mounted Carpet Cleaning equipment
- We are IICRC Certified
- We are covered for $10 million dollars public liability insurance
- We do fully guarantee our work
- We do offer competitive rates for quality work
- We do give you an upfront cost with no hidden charges