Inadvertently, coffee and carpet go in together and we have seen many instances wherein your favourite carpet is blemished with coffee stains. No more do you need to worry about coffee stains on your carpet, because with Carpet Cleaning Sydney, you have simple tips up your sleeve, which can get the coffee out of the carpet.
Adam’s Carpet Cleaning recommends the following easy steps which can help in getting rid of coffee stains from your carpet:
- Blot up excess coffee with a paper towel or clean cloth.
- Add cold water to the stain which can dilute the coffee stain. We don’t want to soak the carpet – just enough to make the brown in the carpet less brown. Keep blotting away anything that you can get rid of.
- Make a detergent solution for which you need to Mix 1 teaspoon of clear dishwashing liquid and 1 teaspoon of white vinegar with 500mL of warm water.
- Apply the detergent solution to the carpet, scrub well for 2 minutes and leave on for 2 minutes.
- Apply a vinegar solution: 100mL of white vinegar with 200mL of water. Leave for a couple of minutes. Blot up
- When you are completely sure that the stain is gone, you can completely dry the carpet and then vacuum.
Adam’s Carpet Cleaning specializes in all kinds of stain removal from your carpets. We recommend that you have your carpets cleaned regularly, although the frequency of steam cleaning depends upon its traffic. High traffic areas such as living rooms, hallways and commercial areas will benefit from our services and help ensure a cleaner and healthier atmosphere. Our technicians are trained to deliver top-quality service at an excellent value.